• Spacious three-bedroom townhouse: ample office space, secure garage, two street permit parks, two bathrooms , third ground floor toilet powder room, courtyards, balcony
• Fully fenced, security to house remote operated garage; plus, two on-street car park permits; now rare in this prime inner-city living precinct
• Spacious townhouse in heart of Richmond offers three carpeted bedrooms; ensuite and balcony; central tiled bathroom between two additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes (downstairs powder room 3rd toilet)
• Large landing area upstairs perfect for a study; additional living space with linen cupboard, connected carpeted bedrooms to passageway
• Large remote-operated split-level heating/air conditioning unit; intercoms and security alarm
• Ducted heating
• Two separate living areas with polished timber floors on ground level, separated by the large/functional kitchen; ample cupboard space, marble bench-tops, dishwasher, oven, gas cook-top
• Spacious laundry; front and private rear courtyards an added bonus
All of which provides security and comfort in the home where you can leave the car and walk to nearby shopping, entertainment, transport within minutes. Everything within walking distance…fresh produce from popular Saturday morning Gleadell Street Market; cafes, restaurants, shopping centres two-minutes’ walk to Bridge Road and Victoria Street; trams (10 – 15-minutes to Melbourne city centre)
**To maintain COVID-19 safe practice, an inspection will be full upon 10 registrations. Inspection by registration only. Please enquire to register**
Burne Property Richmond Office - 387 Bridge Road, Richmond (03) 9421 1173.
VIEW THE PROPERTY: Open for inspection times are displayed on the internet listing when the property is ready to be viewed. Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please regularly check the internet listing.
APPLY: Applications can be made via 1Form.
LEASE TERMS: 12 months unless otherwise specified.
Wednesday 14 April - 05:30pm — 05:45pm
Saturday 17 April - 02:30pm — 02:45pm